Wednesday, February 9, 2011

2011

Finally got some mood and time to write my blog this year.

Firstly, target for this year is to learn as much as i can from this industry in order to run my plan.

Secondly, regarding relationship, beside tired still tired. i hope you can stop giving me pressure as i want to focus all my attention to achieve my plan. you know me well and you know what my plan is.

Thirdly, thanks my BRO for support through out the year. I will not allowed anything to influence us, even in our future business. cheer up bro, you will only need to do ur part, and i will done mine as promised.

Lastly, i want myself to gain and learn every single, little thing in every single day. I want myself to quite smoking and lesser drinking, not because of health, jz because wealth..haha

ENDS

No comments:

Post a Comment